martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

Tonterias que tiro aca para q no se me pierdan.

OMG, los japoneses y su no ingles!!!!!!

El spell de Archer es (en ingles ver original, los "subs en japo" y lo q los subs realmente quieren decir).
(la última cosa la encontre en tumblr)



I'm the bone of my sword.
体は剣で出来ている。
My body is made of swords.

Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
血潮は鉄で、心は硝子。
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.

I have created over thousand blades.
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
I have overcome over thousand battlefield undefeated.

Unknown to Death,
ただの一度も敗歩く、
Not once have I retreated.

Nor know to Life.
ただの一度も理解されない。
Nor once have I been understood

Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
彼の者は常に独り, 剣の丘で勝利 に酔う。
Always alone, on the hill of swords intoxicated with victory..

Yet those hands will never hold anything.
故に、生涯に意味はない。
Thus, this life has no meaning.

So as I pray, unlimited blade works.
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。
This body was made out of blades.
-------

Yo solo espero que sea aproposito todas esas diferencias porque si no.... es como que alguien que yo se no sabe mucho ingles que digamos...

Soy yo o mucho type-moon en mi blog ultimamente?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario